Saturday 11 December 2010

I haven't been able to update for a while because I've been so busy with uni, but not much has really happened anyway! Basically, a while ago I had a massive panic and suddenly wondered if I was completely mad for even considering having this surgery done! At one point I really thought I wasn't going to go through with it. But after talking to lots of people about it online, I've decided I am going to get it done. I know it bothers me enough for me to want to go through with the operation. It might be a long process, but it will benefit me for the rest of my life, and I know I'd regret it so much if I backed out now!

I've got a hospital appoinment on Wednesday 15th December, but I'm not completely sure what it's for! Obviously I'm having my wisdom teeth out on 31st January, so I think it might just be the pre-op apointment for that. But I'm not entirely sure, so I'll just have to wait and see what happens on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment